We welcomed Miles Jason Sydenham in to our lives on Wednesday, August 20, 2008 at 10:56pm at McKay Dee Hospital in Ogden, Utah. It was a long couple of days for Jessica. We went to the hospital the night before but they sent us home. We think it was because they were too busy but whatever.
As you can see by the look on her face, she was over the fact that the epidural wore off THREE times. She did a wonderful job though. We were in the hospital until Friday around 5:00pm.
Miles has tons of blond hair if you can't tell and people say he looks like his dad but it's a bit tough to see the resemblance.
Here he is posing, relaxing, something on his dad's chest. What a stud!
The doctors in the hospital told us Miles had some Jaundice but that he didn't need treatment just yet. We went to the pediatrician on Monday and his billiburin levels were pretty high (19.2) so the doctor ordered us a light treatment aparatus. Looks like a ton of fun huh? We went back in today and his levels are now down to 11, so he doesn't need the light box anymore.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Posted by Jason Sydenham at 3:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
wow, you have such a handsome son. i love the picture with him up on his hands. i'm glad he's out of the light box. we're excited to come this weekend.
we love you guys. good job
mom and dad
Yeah! You posted the picture of the baby! He is darling! I love him!!! He's already going to the tanning bed huh? I am glad that he is better now. We love you guys. Hope you have some help so you can get some sleep!
Hey guys, it's Meagan Johnson. I have to say congrats on the beautiful baby boy. He has the cutest little face. I do have to say that I see some of that Sydemham in him. Brayden also had to wear the bili blanket thing and we thought that he looked like a glow worm. We hope that everything is going well and you wife looks fantastic for just giving birth! COngratulations!
I must say I love the picture of Miles "posing" He is so dang cute! I love him and want to come see him and you guys! Hope all is well! We are very excited for you!
Amand & Chad
Congratulation Jason & Jessica. Jessica looks amazing and Miles is adorable. That photo of him posing is priceless. What a doll. Welcome to parenthood. It takes a little getting used to but you'll love it. Can we see a family pic soon?
Wendy & Nick Martin
http://casa-de-martin.blogspot.com
Post a Comment