Sunday, November 30, 2008

This is the finished project from both angles.  I am very pleased with the way that it turned out.  I put a lot of time and work (and $crilla) into it but it is all completely worth it.  I hope it adds to your enjoyment of the holiday season!


I've been asked..."what more can you do?" and I am already planning more things for next year.  Jessica keeps telling me to just enjoy it this year and I do!  I'm simply preparing for next year when I may have more competition in the neighborhood.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

WOW! Jason, your lights are amazing...even Griswold himself would be impressed. I almost burned my monkeybread while looking at your blog - it is just so incredible. Someday if you, Matt, and Doug are neighbors...oh my. Thanks for adding to our enjoyment of the holiday.

Anonymous said...

Great job. Very impressive considering we are lucky to get any lights up that don't go on the tree. I may have to shove a plug in Nick's you know where to get some lights going here.

Ash said...

dude, you are straight up sweet!
I have been inspired again, your family looks great! I like to see the house all decorated, congrats on the blessing too. that boy is definately yours....Peek in on my wife's blog... burrup.blogspot.com
Later DArren

Stef said...

Your lights look great. We will have to bring the kids down to see them. Way to go!!!

kory and heather said...

You can have Christmas. We will take halloween