Thursday, January 29, 2009



It has been so long since we have made any posts...I thought we would just put together a slideshow of some pictures of the past couple months...

7 comments:

Karrasch Clique said...

Yay!!! Finally I get to see that cute boy! He is soo cute! We can't wait to see you guys in March~

Stef said...

The picture of him sucking his thumb is adorable. I need to cuddle with him again. He has stole my heart.

Carrie said...

Awe...what a cutie!! It was fun seeing you guys on sunday (two weeks ago) you did a great job, you miller's sure know how to pull tears out of everyone! :) Your little guy is such a good baby too I couldn't believe he just slept the whole time!

Madre said...

what a cute boy!!!!!!!! i love the north carolina outfit.

Jenny said...

So cute! All three of you! Thanks for putting up more pictures, I love to see them.

Marcie said...

I'm glad you posted some more pictures. He is SO CUTE! I can't believe how much he is changing. So fun. I'm sure you guys are enjoying him so much.

Freeman Family said...

The pictures are so cute!! I hope your Christmas was good, New Year and Valentine's Day also!