Halloween! This is a night time picture of our house with the sweet shadows cast...

We carved pumpkins a week ago. The one on the left is Jessica's and the middle one is mine.

Here's Miles in his awesome dog costume...

...and me with Miles. I was NOT Nacho Libre (because I HATED that movie), but a Mexican Luchador (wrestler). I found this mask while walking through a street fair in Encinitas, California earlier this year and thought it would be a sick costume.
3 comments:
THat is a sweet mask! I love little Miles as a puppy! And your Halloween decor ROCKS!!! Only 3 1/2 more weeks!
I see the Christmas lights on your house already!!!!
Miles looks so cute and warm-maybe next year he'll want to trick or treat!
I love the shadow picture, awesome display!! I like the costumes, too! Thanks for inspiring me to update my blog!
Post a Comment