Last weekend Jason had a work conference in Sun Valley and I got to go. My wonderful family kept the boys so Jason and I could have our last vacation. Jason went to work in the morning and I sleep in. Then Jason when on a bike ride and I read my book (Matched and it was really good). And at night we went on a date. It was so amazing just to sit around and do nothing, I don't remember the last time I did that. The one think that made me laugh was how much we missed the boys. I had been looking forward to getting away for months and as soon as I was away I wanted to be back. Jason and I almost came home a day early because we hated being away from Miles and Tyson (the hotel would not let us check out without paying for another day). But it was great to be able to spend time with Jason before life gets really crazy. He is my best friend and I love being able just to talk to him, without kids around. I could not have asked for a better weekend.
Friday, September 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I'm glad you guys had a good time :)
Oh... I am SO JEALOUS!! I love Sun Valley! I am glad you had a nice relaxing weekend, you definitely deserve it!!
That's awesome. Glad you guys got a little get-away :)
Post a Comment