Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Jordyn's Blessing

Jordyn was blessed on October 29. I am so happy that we were able to bless Jordyn before she had surgery. I know that it is not the first place I would have picked to have her blessed, but I am happy we got to do it. I wish everyone could have been there but we and so blessed to have both of are parents there. We did not think are Moms were going to be able to be back in the room with us, but the nurse let them stay. Jason did an amazing job and I am thankful to him every day that he holds the Priesthood.

My Mom and Dad
Jason's Mom and Dad
Jordyn in her blessing outfit (she could not have clothes on). This is the same blanket Miles and Tyson were blessed in, which their Great Grandma made.

0 comments: